Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation and maintenance of lightning prediction equipment
- Load transport and unload material
- Restock supplies and equipment as necessary
- Clean work area
- Assist in lifting positioning and securing of materials during installation
- High school diploma
- Equipment maintenance knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of basic tools used in maintaining basic systems.
Special Position Requirements
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Must be able to travel out of state- please do not apply if you cannot travel
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Very physical position
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- The job may be performed both indoors and outdoors and on construction sites.
- Activities include extended periods of standing and extensive work with tools, measuring devices, and motorized or air-powered tools.
4LP, LLC is an EEO employer. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and other supplemental insurances, 11 paid holidays, and a 401k plan with company match.
If you are interested in this position and feel you could be a good fit, please submit your resume to Barton Platte at email@example.com or (225) 301-6288.