Storm Season Maintenance
Relyon offers a maintenance program for every ThorGuard customer, and encourages system inspection and repair prior to the start of storm season.
The following service procedures will be performed as part of this maintenance program:
- Thorough cleaning of hyperstatic sensor
- Diagnostic test of base system to ensure proper working order
- Diagnostic test of remote horn locations
- Battery load test at base and all remote locations
- Compression check and horn test at all locations
- Transmitter and receiver check
- Up-grade system to new circuit board chip if necessary to improve performance
- Provide additional training if needed
Contact Barton Platte to discuss scheduling a maintenance visit for your system.